1. Local Banks and Financial Institutions in LaSalle County: ends September 9th.
2. Check – Payable to “LaSalle County Collector”.
a. Mail to the Treasurer’s Office:
James L. Spelich, LaSalle County Treasurer
PO Box 1560 – 707 E. Etna Road
Ottawa, IL 61350
b. At the Treasurer’s Office.
i. Drive-through drop box, east parking lot of the Governmental Complex (open 24 hrs) *closes October 6, 2017
ii. Delivered inside Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
3. Pay online-http://lasallecountytreasurer.com Click on the payments link which will direct you to the Autoagent payment portal. Follow the simple instructions on the screen.
a. Credit Cards:
- 2.50%/transaction fee with a minimum convenience fee charge of $2.00
- All credit cards accepted.
- Visa Debit cards: $3.95/transaction flat convenience fee.
- eCheck: $1.50/transaction flat convenience fee. Multiple parcels can be added as one
- transaction with a limit of $100000 and/or a maximum of 10 parcels.
b. Autoagent service will be available until November 12, 2017. Convenience fees are charged by a third party processor, not LaSalle County.
4. Payments – After October 6th, payment must be made by cash, money order, cashier check or certified check.
- A $10.00 certified mailing fee must be included after certified letters are mailed.
- No personal checks after October 6th.
- Last day to pay Real Estate Taxes is November 13th.
- Unpaid taxes will be sold at tax sale on November 14th.
I hope you will find these payment options convenient and easy to use.
Jim Spelich, LaSalle County Treasurer